Khelraja Responsible Gambling
Responsible gaming is a concept that provides for the correct behavior while on a gambling site. It also means that the player should, first of all, perceive everything that happens as ordinary entertainment, and only then – other goals.
Recognition of gambling addiction
Gambling addiction, also known as pathological gambling, or compulsive gambling, is an impulse disorder. An addicted gambler cannot control the urge to gamble, even if it negatively affects the gambler or his loved ones. The gambler plays, whether he is depressed or running out of money. He continues to play, regardless of the consequences. Even if he knows that luck is not on his side, and at the same time he cannot afford to lose.
There are a number of symptoms that indicate gambling addiction:
- Gambling obsession, for example, constant thoughts about how to get money to gamble;
- The desire to play ever higher stakes in order to keep getting the thrill;
- Unsuccessful attempts to control, reduce play time, or stop playing;
- Feeling anxious or irritated when trying to stop playing;
- Using games to escape from a problem or get rid of helplessness and guilt, or depression and anxiety;
- Trying to win back lost money by playing more (tracking losses);
- Lies to family members or others to hide the seriousness of the gambling problem;
- Deterioration or loss of important relationships at work, school, or employment opportunities due to gambling;
- The use of theft or fraud in order to get money for gambling;
- Requests for help from others to get out of financial difficulties.
Unlike most gamblers who stop if they lose or set a limit for themselves, gamblers are forced to keep playing to get their money back. This cycle becomes more and more destructive over time.
Causes of gambling addiction
The main reasons why especially the younger generation begins to become overly fond of casinos and bets are low self-esteem, depression, and weak resistance to stress. When building relationships with loved ones and peers is not easy, young people are looking for a different environment where they would feel free and comfortable. It is the Internet environment that allows a teenager or preschooler to forget about pain and humiliation, and to throw out negative feelings.
An uncontrollable desire to constantly play on gadgets occurs most often among those who are lonely, deprived of the attention of loved ones, and feel like a loser. Gambling addiction often manifests itself in school and adolescence, where stress resistance, and independence are especially needed.
Gambling fans become because:
- acquire personal space;
- there are no obligations;
- the decisions made do not lead to serious consequences;
- realistic graphics helps to completely distract from the outside world;
- repeated attempts allow errors to be corrected.
Responsible Gaming Rules
- It’s an interesting form of entertainment. Gambling should be perceived as nothing more than gambling entertainment. But don’t focus on anything else. After all, you can play slot machines for free, the main thing is to enjoy the process.
- Don’t make up for losses. The principle of gambling is built on chance. That is, today you may be lucky, but not tomorrow. And if this happened, you should not try to make up for losses and take risks to compensate for yesterday’s failure. This is a game, and if you happen to lose, just deal with it.
- Set limits. It is important to play at a clearly set time. Don’t exceed it. Told yourself half an hour, so play. The same applies to money. You should play with the amount that you do not mind spending.
- Don’t be superstitious. Some gamblers succumb too much to superstition. They believe in all sorts of signs and try to follow them. But it’s dangerous. Superstitions are not always justified, but users are so drawn in that they are completely absorbed in excitement.
On gambling sites, Khelraja casino is no exception, first of all, you should enjoy your games and enjoy what is happening on the screen. As soon as you feel excessive emotions, it is advisable to just stop and cool down a bit.