Khel raja is powered by Kings Technology Services and is licensed 365/JAZ from Curacao.
This User Agreement governs the relationship between Khelraja on the one hand and the site user on the other.
The Khelraja website is not a mass media site.
By using the site or Khelraja India app, you agree to the terms of this agreement.
If you do not agree to the terms of this agreement, do not use the site.
Rights and Obligations of the Parties
The user has the right:
- search for information on the website;
- receive information on the site;
- comment on the content posted on the site;
- copy information to other sites indicating the source;
- copy information to other sites with the permission of the Site Administration;
- copy information to other sites with the permission of the copyright holder;
- use the site information for personal non-commercial purposes;
- use the site information for commercial purposes with the permission of the Administration.
The administration has the right:
- at your own discretion and the need to create, change, or cancel the rules;
- restrict access to any information on the site;
- create, modify, and delete information;
- delete accounts;
- refuse registration without explanation.
The user undertakes:
- ensure the accuracy of the information provided;
- not to disseminate information that is aimed at propaganda of war, incitement of national, racial, or religious hatred and enmity, as well as other information, for the dissemination of which criminal or administrative liability is provided;
- do not disrupt the functionality of the site;
- do not create multiple accounts on the Site, if, in fact, they belong to the same person;
- not to take actions aimed at misleading other Users;
- do not transfer your account and/or login and password of your account to third parties for use;
- do not register an account on behalf of or instead of another person, except as provided by the legislation of India;
- do not use scripts for automated collection of information and/or interaction with the Site and its Services.
The administration undertakes:
- to maintain the site’s performance, except when it is impossible for reasons beyond the control of the Administration.
You cannot use our services if:
- you are under the age of 18;
- you live outside of Indian territory where gambling is prohibited;
- you are going to collect data from the site for personal use;
- you plan to influence the use of the site by others;
- you intend to distribute illegal information regarding the site;
- you plan to use the site and its services for fraudulent purposes;
- you are thinking of selling your account to someone.
By entering all the data for Khelraja registration and confirming them, you agree to the following conditions:
- We may refuse registration without giving reasons;
- You are required to enter only personal data when registering and only to create your own account;
- You are required to provide documents for verification and identity verification;
- You need to fund your account using the payment method provided on the site;
- You must provide accurate contact details, including your residential address. In case of non-confirmation of information, we block the account;
- You can only register one account. Attempts to create multiple accounts are blocked using the current account, even if it has funds;
- In order to ensure your financial worthiness and to confirm your identity, we may ask you to provide us with additional personal information, such as your name and surname, or use any third-party information providers we consider necessary;
- You must not share your password with third parties to avoid fraud. Let us know if your password has fallen into the hands of third parties;
- You can choose a payment method and currency only from the list of possible ones on the site;
- Upon receipt of the registration application, we may request additional information or documents from you for confirmation.
Right to Refuse Services
- We reserve the right to monitor the user’s account and in case of suspected fraudulent or dishonest activity, we block the account;
- We may refuse to place a bet or void it if we suspect fraud;
- If we detect that a user is engaging in third-party activities on the site, then we have the right to cancel the funds in the account and block the account.
We reserve the right to charge a commission of 5 euros per month if you have not placed a bet and have used your account for more than one year.
We will inform you about the intention to withdraw the commission and the reasons for this, and you will have time to withdraw the available funds.
If the inactive account fee is due to be debited from your account and your account balance is less than EUR 5, the inactive account fee will include the remaining funds in your account.
Deposit of Funds
- All deposit transactions must be made only from your personal accounts and cards. Please note that some payment systems require a commission, so read the terms and conditions in advance;
- We may charge a fee for transactions with some payment methods, for this, please read the information on the website;
- Since we are not a financial institution, we only accept payment after confirmation from the financial institution of which the user is a customer.
Withdrawal of Funds
- Before withdrawing funds, we ask the user for documents to verify their identity. In case of inconsistencies in the information, we have the right to refuse the withdrawal;
- You can withdraw funds only to the card specified earlier in the account and it must correspond to the payment system from the list on the site;
- All transactions are verified to prevent fraudulent activities.
- In the event of a technical error on the website, bets will be void. We reserve the right to block funds in your account in the event of a technical or viral error. We are not responsible for lost data due to an error;
- We make every effort to avoid mistakes when placing betting lines. However, if, as a result of human error or systemic issues, a bet is accepted at a price that is: materially different from the price available on the general market at the time the bet was placed; or manifestly incorrect, given the likelihood that the event will occur at the time the bet is placed, we reserve the right to cancel or void that bet and to cancel or void any bet placed after the start of the event;
- We have the right to charge you and make any changes to your account to correct an error.
- Any use of data from the site on the side may result in liability to the relevant judicial authorities;
- The owners of your account are only you and us, therefore any attempts to transfer the account to third parties are stopped;
- You may not use our URL, trademarks, trade names, and/or trade dress logos that do not belong to us;
- You agree not to use any automatic or manual device to monitor or copy web pages or content on the Service.
Your Conduct and Safety
- If we notice that you are engaging in prohibited behavior, we will block your account without warning and freeze all funds in the account;
- Prohibited behavior is the use of the site and its data for illegal or offensive purposes.
- If the user has doubts or questions regarding the current terms and conditions, they can contact our support team through the site or in another convenient way. All options for contacting the contact center are listed in the “Contact Us” section;
- If the user is not satisfied with the calculation of the rate or something else, then he can state in detail the essence of his request and we will try to provide an answer as quickly as possible, but we reserve the right to process your application for up to 28 hours;
- Support staff always try to resolve the issue, but if this does not work, then the case is referred to management;
- If the issue has not been resolved in favor of the client, he always has the right to file a complaint with our licensing authority Gaming Services Provider N.V.